Log on
Apply | Contact Us | Give a Gift | VU Home | Site Index | Text only
Renewal & Growth


Alumni Hall

Alumni Hall
The bronze-covered dome and gilded cross on Alumni Hall command attention and inspire admiration.  The east wing is the oldest remaining structure on the Villanova campus.  The west wing was completed in 1874.  For many years it was the main College Building and the site of Saint Nicholas of Tolentine Academy, a preparatory school operated by the Augustinians. (Photograph by Kelly & Massa, 1992).

 | Previous Exhibit Item | Next Exhibit Item | 


The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.