Dramatic Hall (or Assembly Room).
The construction of the center and west wings of the College Building in
1874 allowed Villanova to install an assembly room (with stage) in the
older east wing of the same building.
The space had earlier served as a study hall. It was decorated with paintings of Saint Augustine, Saint
Monica, and Saint Thomas of Villanova.
| | Previous Exhibit Item | Next
Exhibit Item |
The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without
written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.