Log on
Apply | Contact Us | Give a Gift | VU Home | Site Index | Text only
Turn-of-the-Century Villanova


Tolentine Hall

Originally called College Hall and later Mendel Hall. This building was the administrative, academic and residence center of the campus for many years. It was seriously damaged by fire on 28 January 1928 and rebuilt within its original walls in 1929. The hall was named in honor of Saint Nicholas of Tolentine in 1960. (Photograph by Peter Finger, 1992).

 | Previous Exhibit Item | Next Exhibit Item | 


The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.