The building was completed in 1914 and designed by
architect Edwin F. Durang, who had also designed Saint Thomas of Villanova
Church three decades previously. Corr Hall served as the principal
building for the Augustinian Seminary (college-level students) until
| | Previous Exhibit Item | Next
Exhibit Item |
The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without
written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.