This residence hall for upper classmen was begun in 1923
and completed in 1924. It was the first of several new buildings at
Villanova made necessary by the rapid growth of student enrollments in the
1920s. The building’s design is attributed to Wilson Eyre, a highly
respected Philadelphia architect.
| | Previous Exhibit Item | Next
Exhibit Item |
The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without
written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.