Log on
Apply | Contact Us | Give a Gift | VU Home | Site Index | Text only
Villanova in the Twenties


Vasey Hall

built in 1930, was originally known as the Commerce and Finance Building.  It was later named for the Augustinian Provincial Reverend Nicolas J. Vasey, O.S.A., S.T.L., from 1918 to 1926.  Today it serves as an academic building and theatre, designed by architect Paul Monaghan.

 | Previous Exhibit Item | Next Exhibit Item | 


The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.