Log on
Apply | Contact Us | Give a Gift | VU Home | Site Index | Text only
Villanova in the Twenties


The Radio Building, 1925

The Radio Building, 1925

served as a place for radio enthusiasts on campus.  Later the commercialization of radio forced the station to shut down.  It was razed to make room for the Commerce & Finance Building (Vasey Hall).  During the emergency after the fire in 1928 of Mendel Hall (now Tolentine) it served as a makeshift dormitory.

 | Previous Exhibit Item | Next Exhibit Item | 


The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.